Thursday, July 12, 2007

XM SATELLITE RADIO MERGER NEWS

XM Satellite Radio News: I've received a lot of questions about the proposed XM and Sirius Satellite Radio merger. The short answer is that I don't have any additional information. There are a lot of legal and regulatory hurdles, not to mention the technical ones, in combining two separate satellite services. For the moment, my sound logos (or "sounders") -- the over 100 that I created and recorded at the Synergy Studio, and the many more that famous and talented artists have recorded of my little 7-note theme for XM's on-air use continue to be the sonic identifier of the XM programming channels. Read more in Lee Abram's blog.

For those of you who are Sirius subscribers, or those who haven't subscribed to XM yet, here are some mp3 examples for you listen to. click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment